1. How much does the netting solution cost?
Costs vary depending on the structure, location, and amount of netting and cabling required to complete the job. Please Contact our friendly staff to arrange a quote.
2. How do you attach the netting to the structure?
The netting is a high quality, UV-stabilised product that won’t deteriorate for many years. It is supported by high quality stainless steel cables and fittings, ensuring the netting is a long-term solution for your structure.
3. Do I need council approval?
No, the netting is attached to the existing structure.
4. Won’t the netting deteriorate over time?
The bird netting is produced from high quality, UV-stabilised polyethylene in various colours and customisable sizes. These nets have been produced for specific bird exclusion applications and comply with the highest quality standards. They can be used for exclusion of various birds like: crows, gulls, pigeons, swallows, starlings, sparrows etc., and are thus available in appropriate mesh sizes, twine sizes and camouflage colours. This type of net has been successfully used by numerous people around the world for: fish farms, agricultural farms, monument protection, and high-rise building protection for bird exclusion.
5. Can you tell me about the technical specifications of the netting?
Material: HDPE. Colours: Black/Stone/Brown/Light Green/Blue or as required. Mesh Size: 19mm² to 100mm² or as required. Twine Size: Available from 6 ply (twisted). Dimensions: Can be fabricated in any size as required by client, in any pre-cut size. Salient features:
- Chemical resistant
- Flame retardant
- Resistant to ultra violet degradation
- Can be used in a wide range of temperatures
- Easily cleaned
- Available in customisable sizes and colours
- Available for a wide variety of applications